August 26, 2021
Horticultural Hall, 330 Broad St., Lake Geneva, WI
Orren Pickell Building Group
Sheldon Landscape/Schmechtig Landscapes
Please join Michelle’s Interiors, Orren Pickell Building Group and Sheldon Landscape/Schmechtig Landscapes for a live seminar packed with ideas for transforming your backyard into a luxurious, three-season get-away.
Executive Chef Pawel and his sous chef Jay from Wolf/Sub-Zero will prepare heavy hors d’oeuvres. Cocktails and dessert will also be served.
All participants will be eligible to win one of our exciting raffle prizes. You must be present to win.
Michelle Rohrer Lauer, Michelle's Interiors President, Presenting:
- Ideas for stretching your backyard season from early spring to late fall
- How to design a pergola with panache
- The latest in outdoor furniture, fabrics and accessories
Tom Hackett & Anna Sorensen, Orren Pickell Sales Associates, Presenting:
- Sustainable aluminum decking and fencing
- Weatherproof outdoor cabinetry with the look and feel of real wood
- “Disappearing” window screens
Michael Schmechtig, Schmechtig Landscapes President, Presenting:
- Optimal landscape drainage
- Soil and composting
- Mapping the right plants in the right place
- Material selections (hardscape and plant material)
- Ideas for healthy plants and soil
The seminar will be followed by a Q&A session, so bring your questions. See you soon!