April 8, 2021
Scott Simpson Design + Build
In addition to the webinar, all participants are eligible to win one of our exciting raffle prizes. The raffle, which will be announced at the end of the webinar, includes a grand prize dinner for three couples at Sub-Zero’s showroom with a personal chef and gifts from each of the presenters. You must be present to win.
Other prizes include:
+ Signature planter from Chalet
+ Rechargeable outdoor designer lamp
+ 6 Revolution Workshop coasters, 3 bottles of wine from Vinic in Evanston, and 2 custom Yeti wine tumblers
“50 Shades of Green” is all about sustainability where even small changes make a big difference.
Scott Simpson, Scott Simpson Design + Build Partner, Presenting:
- Deconstruction, recycling, using reclaimed materials
- Sealing the building “envelope” – windows, doors, insulation, air quality
- Daylighting – using siting and windows to use less energy
- Outside In/Inside out – maximizing views inside and family spaces outside
Eric Braun, Director of Design and Darren Leonardi, Landscape Services Director, Chalet, Presenting:
- Permeable hardscape options and strategies
- Water conservation strategies in the landscape
- Plant materials
- Lawn alternatives
Michelle Rohrer Lauer, Michelle's Interiors President, Presenting:
- Getting to know you and your style
- Designing spaces just for you with an eye on sustainability—furniture, fabrics, accessories and appliances
The seminar will be followed by a Q&A session, so bring your questions. See you soon!